Website Summit Staffing Solutions
Summit Staffing Solutions is eagerly searching for full time Assemblers to work in a fast-paced, production / manufacturing facility in NEWBERG! As an Assembler, you will be responsible for assembling various items ranging in size from small to large. Assembly experience in not required for this job as On-the-job training is provided!
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a top local employer in the Newberg area. This is an excellent opportunity for those just entering the workforce, looking for a career change, or looking for a company where they can grow, advance, and be offered frequent $$$ OVERTIME $$$ opportunities!
Apply today and start your new career!
Production / Assembly Job Duties:
- Use small hand tools (Screwdrivers, pliers, etc.)
- Input assembly data into computer systems as needed
- Read and follow written assembly instructions in English
- Position involves standing for 8-10 hours
- Ability to lift 20-40 pounds throughout shift
- Use hands/fingers to handle and operate tools and equipment
- Ability to regularly stoop, kneel, and/or crouch
Available Shifts: Days, Days, Swing & Weekend Shifts
Pay Rate: $15-17.21/hr (Depending on shift)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org