Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We are currently hiring for a Bottling Machine Operator. We’re seeking individuals who strive to take on what others believe to be impossible, who aren’t afraid to get dirty, know when to work hard when to work smart, and when to have fun!
• Sets and maintains the standard for cleanliness and orderliness of the bottling equipment and facility.
• Completes all daily sanitation and records of the bottling equipment.
• Committed to continuous improvement and suggests ideas to improve current practices.
• Support Bottling Manager/ Bottling Supervisor in troubleshooting and maintenance of bottling equipment. Notifies Bottling Manager/ Bottling Supervisor of any equipment problems.
• Runs routine maintenance on all equipment.
• Checks all equipment to ensure that they are in good working order before and after operation.
• Committed to Safety in all aspects of the bottling operation
• Suggests ideas to improve current safety practices
• Participate in the safety program
• When available, perform any maintenance or cellar task as needed to contribute to keeping overall facility workflow on schedule.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years experience in wine industry, requisite knowledge of bottling and related winemaking processes, and strong mechanical aptitude
Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
Pay rate: $18 – $20 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com