Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We are seeking a Production Assembler located in Newberg. Our client is proud to be a global industry leader in manufacturing dental equipment and replacement parts for decades. Come join a team with growth opportunity and top-notch training!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the assembly of cabinets that are built in the cabinet shop.
- Follow a spec sheet, schematics, and blueprints to assemble cabinets
- Utilize hand tools including drills, screw drivers, pliers, and wrenches
- Have a high attention to detail and eye for quality
- Read and understand written instruction in English
- Input assembly data into proprietary computer systems as needed
- Lift 50 pounds occasionally – 20 pounds routinely.
Pay rate: $17 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com