Website Summit Staffing Solutions
Our client in Newberg is looking for an Entry Level Machinist to join their team. This is a machine shop specializing in the manufacture of machined components using high precision CNC equipment is hiring immediately! No experience is necessary – will train you to succeed!
Do you like to work with your hands? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment where time flies by? Do you enjoy being part of a team? Do you take pride in producing quality work? Do you like to solve problems and provide solutions that make things better?
This position is more than just a job, it is the first step toward a great career. Their award-winning in-house training program offers employees the pathway to reach their full potential. They will provide you with a roadmap that makes you the driver of your own career. Where do you start?
As an Entry Level Machinist, you will learn to:
– Operate CNC mills and lathes
– Perform necessary hand work on machined components
– Read and interpret blueprints
– Conduct in-depth inspections on machined components
– Identify and troubleshoot quality issues
– Complete and maintain accurate documentation
– Perform daily maintenance on machines
– Establish priorities and organize daily work
– Apply Continuous Improvement principles in daily work
– Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic
– Strong shop math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division w/decimals)
– Basic Microsoft Excel a plus
– National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is always welcomed, but not required
– High School Diploma or GED
– Pre-Employment Drug Screen
– Proof to legally work in the United States
Benefits & Compensation:
– Four Day Work Week: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
– Health & Dental Insurance: Employer pays 100% of employee premium
– Simple Retirement Plan: Employer match of up to 3% of annual gross wage
– Flexible Paid Time-Off (PTO) Plan: Earn over 100 hours of PTO in your first year!
– Award Winning In-House Training Program & External Training Opportunities
– Culture of Openness: We communicate openly about business operations and goals, and share
knowledge and expertise about manufacturing processes.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org