Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We are currently hiring for a Forklift Driver for our client nestled in Newberg. We’re seeking individuals who strive to take on what others believe to be impossible, who aren’t afraid to get dirty, know when to work hard when to work smart, and when to have fun!
JOB SUMMARY: The Warehouse Associate will perform activities associated with receiving, inventory, and shipping of Scott Laboratories winemaking and specialty beverage products.
• Receives and inspects incoming materials and accompanying paperwork. Checks for completeness and accuracy and reports errors.
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks such as matching, verifying or filling in paperwork, collecting, inputting or providing data, maintaining inventory accuracy, etc. Utilizes terminals, calculators, personal computers, etc. to accomplish above.
• Physically transfer materials from one storage area to another.
• Perform a variety of organizing functions such as counting, sorting, weighing, packaging, etc. to prepare materials for subsequent processes.
• Participates in cycle counting process to reconcile physical count. Recognizes potential impact of entries on available inventory and works to rectify problems situations.
• Ships outgoing products and materials using general procedures/instructions. Use proper shipping company taking into account customer request, price and service.
• Follows correct materials handling methods paying particular attention to good safety habits.
• Correct maintenance and operational skills on forklift.
• Maintains supply of shipping boxes.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask
• Computer, communication skills
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Forklift (preferred but not required)
• Pallet jack (preferred but not required)
• Clean driving record history
Typical Working Conditions:
• Physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Repetitive use of hands and arms
• Capable of working in the elements in an open-air warehouse environment.
• Stand for long periods of time
• Physical demands are consistent with a warehouse environment where frequently this position will be exposed to cold, hot and changing temperatures; will constantly experience noise at medium level not damaging or loud enough to require protective equipment; will frequently be exposed to dust, dirt and changes in lighting.
• Pallet jack
• Computer, scanner, fax, copies machines.
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm – will have a rotating Saturday on a monthly basis
Pay rate: $20 – $22 per hour depending on experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org