Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We are seeking an Inventory Specialist for our client located in Tualatin. Our client specializes in shipping and packaging solutions including boxes, stretch film, peanuts and foam, tape, bubble wrap, labels and more. An ideal candidate will be responsible for checking shipments going in and out of the company and ensuring that all orders are delivered correctly. You would also report any issues with inventory management systems so they can be resolved quickly.
- Handle all aspects of inventory movement of materials and tools, including stocking, re-stocking, and accounting for every item in the warehouse.
- Compile and maintain records of the quantity, type, and value of the inventory on hand.
- Participates in monthly and year-end inventory cycle counts, and inventory reconciliation issues.
- Coordinates inventory requirements and procurement details with the Division’s General Manager.
- Track the transportation and distribution of tool and material inventory.
- Oversees the records of all stocks and compiles evaluation reports. Daily auditing of inventory is also a task for the inventory specialist.
- Coordinating inventory requirements and procurement details with vendors and customers.
- Participates in the inventory cycle counting.
- Accounting and Reporting of inventory surplus, product/tool returns, and any damages.
- Replenishing stock in the warehouse and filling of order forms.
- Tracking the transportation and distribution of material and tool inventory.
- Maintaining and overseeing the records of all stocks and compiling reports as needed.
- Conducting a daily audit of inventory.
- Inventory Specialist-Tool Crib Stock Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that all employees and visitors entering warehouse are wearing the proper safety equipment and security badges at all times.
- Inventory Specialist-Tool Crib Stock Clerk will work in conjunction with all staff to ensure readiness for any inspection or audit.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in transportation, warehousing, and/or distribution environment desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory management and quality management.
- Computer literate in Micro Soft office suite ( Excel primarily)
- Excellent communications skills (written, verbal & listening) and interpersonal skills needed in order to interface with and influence all levels of personnel.
- Experienced using a forklift (certified is desired) and pallet jacks
- Ability to work Monday through Friday assigned schedule, with occasional required weekends and overtime.
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize daily work and meet all internal and external deadlines.
- Ability to push and pull up to 75 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds.
Pay rate: $19 – $20 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm