Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We are hiring Production Operators for all shifts to join our team! You will operate machinery and equipment, as well as perform basic quality assessments and trimming on finished parts.
SUMMARY: Set up equipment with safe and efficient processes for all assembly jobs. Perform repetitive assembly of plastic parts and insert components. Conform to customer standards and complete work within acceptable time standards.
1. Read and follow procedures as written in the Production Folder, as well as follow any verbal instructions. Makes suggestions on how to improve work instructions and procedures.
2. Set Up and operate all assembly jobs at an acceptable rate and to company standards; including CNC, inserting with a sonic welder or hot iron, press fitting, gluing, drilling, milling, or other operations. Troubleshoot sonic welders, drill presses, milling machines, hot stamps, pad printers, and other machinery. Mix ink as needed.
3. Use the MRP system to locate product and document fixture maintenance.
4. Establish set-up procedures for new jobs and assist in creating new work instructions. Complete Change to Master’s for changes to processes, procedures, and work cells. Create and improve work cells to be more efficient, productive, and safe.
5. Monitor equipment, watch for malfunctions, and report any such malfunctions to supervisor. Ensure CNC machine is cleaned out daily when running and all lubricant and coolant levels are acceptable. Follow instructions and advice of Engineering Department on CNC operations.
6. Trim gates and flash to customer quality standards and maintains acceptable PPE standards.
7. Verify parts meet our standards of quality. Identify any rejects and reasons for rejection as needed.
8. Keep an accurate count of all parts, either manually or using scales. Fill out count summaries, work orders, and labels accurately and legibly. Verify lot number with work order and container.
9. Communicate effectively with other employees. Notify supervisor or lead of any problems.
10. Physically move products, boxes, pallets, etc. to appropriate areas, as assigned.
11. Proficient at 75% assembly jobs, including IBM, GSL and other advanced assembly jobs.
12. Assist in training of new employees.
Pay rate: $20 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 11:00 pm to 7:30 am
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org