Website Summit Staffing Solutions
Here is your opportunity to become part of a family of leading global bakery ingredient manufacturers!
Job Summary: The Production Operator is responsible for running specified equipment and contributing skills and expertise to the production line to run efficiently and effectively. The Operator position duties are an essential part of our day-to-day operation; learning and applying established practices and standards is paramount. As a member of the production team, Operators take an active role in the areas of safety, quality, and productivity, and must insist on team accountability.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required
• Basic mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and percentages
• Knowledge of stand-up forklift, sit down forklift and scissor lift
• PC skills in Word and Excel
• Acute attention to detail
1st shift is 3am – 11:30AM M-F (5X8)
2nd shift is 12:30pm -11:00pm M-TR (4X10)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com