Website Summit Staffing Solutions
Are you looking for a position with career advancement opportunity and excellent benefits? Summit Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting Experienced CNC/Manual Machinists for some top local clients located in Sherwood, OR and Newberg, OR.
These are temp-to-hire and direct hire positions. Outstanding benefits and excellent perks available when hired on with either client; direct or upon conversion. Compensation is generous; dependent on experience! Multiple openings available! Apply Now!
Job Title: CNC/Manual Machinist
Pay Range: $22-$33/hour – DOE
- Day Shift / Mon – Fri / 6:00am – 2:30pm – Flexible shifts/hours
- Day Shift / Mon – Thur / 5:00am – 3:30pm (4×10’s) – Limited
Operate various CNC/Manual machines – lathes, mills, routers, and other moderately complex machinery as required, while having consistency in safety, production levels, and meeting Quality Control standards. Machinist is responsible for set-up, operation, maintenance, inspection and troubleshooting of various CNC/Manual machines, secondary machinery, and polish equipment.
- Must have 1-3 years CNC/Manual Machine operating OTJ experience or the equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must have knowledge of simple to moderate fabrication tasks within area assigned and able to use hand tools in deburring for quality results
- Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams, complete machine setup and program editing, and machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Must be able to effectively inspect assigned work using precision measuring equipment; micrometers, bore gages, manual or video comparators, CMM, or special equipment as required
- Solid math skills to calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors, including but not limited to: speed, coolant flow, cut depth/angles, etc.
- Experience working with large parts and a wide range of materials, from hardened tool steels to plastics; will work on plate steel and other metals
- Experience or knowledge with G and/or M codes preferred
- Operation of CNC machines – lathes and mills
- Operation of Manual Machines
- Horizontal Boring Mill
- Vertical Lathe
- Single Turret CNC Lathes
- Vertical CNC Mills
- CNC Brakes
- CNC Punch Press
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 50lbs
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of these great companies! Apply Now!
**We don’t test for THC!**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 – $33.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Blueprint reading: 1 year (Required)
- Machining: 1 year (Required)
- CNC programming: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com