Website Summit Staffing Solutions
Interested in getting your CDLA? We have a two department position that is responsible for both Shipping & Receiving and CDLA driving. You will be handling the deliveries as well as taking on some of the Shipping and Receiving duties. Overhead crane experience preferred, but training will be provided. Wage is dependent upon experience, but we have room for one experienced CDLA driver and one entry level warehouse employee with the ability to obtain their CDLA.
S&R/CDLA Job Duties:
- Safely and timely deliver jobs in company truck or flatbed as needed
- Load semitrailers with steel and fragile sheeting materials. Safely strap and secure loads for transporting.
- Able to assist in manager duties when needed (scheduling, customer calls, take offs, etc.)
- Assist with quarterly and yearly inventory counts
- Receive incoming material
- Restock shelves with received materials
- Create Bill of Ladings for loads
- Occasionally assist with maintenance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org