Website Summit Staffing Solutions
We’re hiring for a On-Site Warehouse Crate Packer for a top Tualatin wood crate manufacturer.
This role is imperative to the daily packaging process. You will be interfacing directly with clients on-site at their location! This individual is responsible for maintaining quality, accurately packing customer product into custom wood crates, and maintaining a high-level of customer service. This position also has the potential for A LOT of overtime!
- Woodworking experience with hand and power tool familiarity
- Ability to push and pull up to 75 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds.
- General use and experience with power and hand tools (i.e. drills, saws, hammers, and industrial staple guns).
- Must be a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can manage time and priorities independently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test
Bilingual is a plus!
Pay rate: $18 – $20 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com